WP Job Manager - Visibility, is a premium addon wordpress plugin for the external product "WP Job Manager".
Set fields as visible or hidden (with placeholders) for WP Job Manager fields using custom groups or user configurations. WP Job Manager Visibility is the only plugin that will allow you to completely customize and use your own placeholder for any fields in WP Job Manager. Not only will you be able to customize the visibility of any fields (with your own custom placeholders), but you will also be able to create your own custom ...
Read The Full Description Here
Set fields as visible or hidden (with placeholders) for WP Job Manager fields using custom groups or user configurations.
WP Job Manager Visibility is the only plugin that will allow you to completely customize and use your own placeholder for any fields in WP Job Manager. Not only will you be able to customize the visibility of any fields (with your own custom placeholders), but you will also be able to create your own custom groups and then create visibility configurations based on users or any of your custom groups.
Create your own custom groups and include specific Users, Custom Groups, or User Roles (Administrator, Employer, Candidate, Anonymous, etc). You can then create configurations specifically for these groups, with their own priority.
Every license includes 1 year of unlimited support, and updates. There is no requirement to renew the license unless you would like support or upgrades after the 1 year period. Plugin will still function as normal after the year of updates and support expires.
Completely customize the WP Job Manager Listing URL Permalinks, as well as WP Resume Manager Listing URL Permalinks.
Don’t forget to check out the reviews and testimonials to see how happy other clients are with both the plugin, and support provided! Click on the Reviews tab to see actual user reviews (actual customers, reviews are not fake or paid for).
This plugin does not change anything in regards to the Submit Listing page, it is specifically for controlling the output of those fields. If you need a plugin to edit/manage/add fields on the Submit Listing page, please see the WP Job Manager Field Editor plugin.
- Completely customize Resume Permalink URL structure (using any string field value)
- Completely customize Job Permalink URL structure (using any string field value)
- Built-In Configurable Caching (reduces queries from ~200+ to less than 50, with a page load time decrease of ~2 seconds)
- Create custom user Visibility Configurations
- Create custom group Visibility Configurations
- Create custom Groups which can include Users, Groups, or Roles (Employer, Candidate, Administrator, Anonymous, etc)
- Apply Now button will be hidden if the application field is hidden (and placeholder is blank)
- Apply Now button will be shown and content inside will be replaced with Placeholder value, if application field is hidden
- Excerpt support for Job Description field (see below for details)
- Full support for HTML in Placeholder values
- Supports taxonomy field types
- Default Groups (Administrators, Candidates, Employers, All, etc) added on install (and button available in settings under setup tab)
- Supports any custom fields (created using WP Job Manager Field Editor)
- Numerous debug features including post meta debug metabox, disable heartbeat, disable post lock, admin exception
- Backup, and Restore Fields
- Fully documented code ( PHP Doc )
- Coded following WordPress PHP Standards ( CSS/JS only loads on plugin pages, code style, etc )
- Translations included ( TBD )
- Other translations available upon request
- Compatible with WP Job Manager 1.22.0+ (as well as backwards compatible with most earlier versions)
- Compatible with WP Job Manager Resumes 1.11.0+
Due to the many different themes and customizations out there for WP Job Manager it is possible that your theme or custom template override was not written correctly or using the same methods as the core WP Job Manager plugin, but I am willing to work on integration and compatibility once these issues are reported.
The list above is just some of the features currently available, with many planned features being added soon:
Job Listing Custom Field Handling
- Company Website – placeholder replaces value in link, option in settings to remove field output if set to hide field.
- Job Description – functions as normal, but there is now an option in the settings to output an excerpt from the value of that field, which is then appended with the placeholder value.
Resume Listing Custom Field Handling
- Education – Configure specific sub-field to use for outputting placeholder, and options to clear any of other sub-fields (instead of still showing), including School Name, Qualification(s), Start/End Date, and Notes.
- Experience – Configure specific sub-field to use for outputting placeholder, and options to clear any of other sub-fields (instead of still showing), including Employer, Job Title, Start/End Date, and Notes.
- Links – Configure specific sub-field to use for outputting placeholder (URL or Name/Label/Caption), option to replace link URL with configured URL in settings, option to prepend any link URLs with value configured in settings (as example, to add an outgoing URL before the actual listings). So if the URL on the listing was http://www.the-users-link.com, you could configure a URL prepend and have the URL end up being http://mysite.com/out.php?url=http://www.the-users-link.com
Documentation: WP Job Manager - Visibility Nulled
- Install and activate the external free product WP Job Manager
- WordPress installation (minimum version 4.6 or above)
- PHP (minimum version 5.6 or above)
General Installation/Update Instructions
- For general instructions on installing Wordpress Plugins, please read "How to install Wordpress Plugins"
- For general instructions on updating Wordpress Plugins, please read "How to update Wordpress Plugins"
- These nulling details are restricted to the customers/members only.
Changelog: WP Job Manager - Visibility Nulled - Version 1.1.0
NEW completely customize Resume permalink using any field value (strings)
NEW completely customize Job permalink using any field value (strings)
NEW Apply Now button hidden when application field hidden, and placeholder empty
NEW application field placeholder value output in Apply Now button content area (if not empty)
NEW option in setting to output job_description excerpt if field is hidden
NEW full support for HTML in placeholder
NEW add default groups on install
NEW add default groups button in Setup tab
NEW license tab in settings
NEW documentation in help dropdown for default visibilities
FIX submit application loop when using Field Editor plugin
FIX HTML in placeholder when editing showing as encoded
FIX Envato Toolkit plugin overriding menu item
FIX assets issue for vendor js/css
Added notice that Resumes >= 1.11.0 is required
Updated compatibility functions
Update outdated PHP notice/handling
Updated license handling
Updated/Added PHPDoc blocks and descriptions
Many other tweaks and updates for better experience
More Info at the Developer's website: WP Job Manager - Visibility Nulled
Here is the external link to the developer's website: