WP Job Manager - Resume Manager, is a premium addon wordpress plugin for the external product "WP Job Manager".
Manage canidate resumes from the WordPress admin panel, and allow candidates to post their resumes directly to your site. Resume Manager is a plugin built on top of WP Job Manager which adds a resume submission form to your site and resume listings, all manageable from WordPress admin. Allow candidates to post resumes to your site and apply to jobs with the resumes List resumes, restricting access to certain user roles if you wish Restrict ...
Read The Full Description Here
Manage canidate resumes from the WordPress admin panel, and allow candidates to post their resumes directly to your site.
Resume Manager is a plugin built on top of WP Job Manager which adds a resume submission form to your site and resume listings, all manageable from WordPress admin.
- Allow candidates to post resumes to your site and apply to jobs with the resumes
- List resumes, restricting access to certain user roles if you wish
- Restrict which user roles can view candidate contact details
- Based on WP Job Manager making it developer friendly
Resume Manager lets you setup a lightweight resume posting site, built upon WP Job Manager. Being shortcode based, it can work with any theme (given a bit of CSS styling) and is really simple to setup. The admin UI is very similar to WP Job Manager, listing submitted resumes and allowing admin to approve, edit and delete.
The resumes shortcode outputs resumes in a list, proceeded by a search/filter form which is ajax powered (results are shown instantly). Access to resumes can be restricted using WordPress user capabilities.
The resume submission form collects the candidates name and contact information, websites, education and employment. If the user has a LinkedIn account, this can also be populated automatically. The candidate can add as many items of education and experience as they want, including notes, name, dates and position/qualifications. After submitting the form a preview is displayed. The preview matches the appearance of a live resume. Submitted resumes can be edited or removed from the candidate dashboard, if the candidate is logged in.
Apply to jobs with resumes
Jobs which have an email address for the application method can be applied to through resumes. A form will be displayed prompting the user to choose a resume on file and input their message which will then be emailed to the employer. The employer will also get a private link to view the online resume on-site. Logged out users, and users with no submitted resumes, can be prompted to submit one and apply to the job after the resume is submitted.
Single resumes show all the collected data and also show a “contact” button which employers can click to view the email address to contact the candidate. You can restrict who can view resumes and contact data user WordPress user capabilities.
Documentation: WP Job Manager - Resume Manager Nulled
- Install and activate the external free product WP Job Manager
- WordPress installation (minimum version 4.6 or above)
- PHP (minimum version 5.6 or above)
General Installation/Update Instructions
- For general instructions on installing Wordpress Plugins, please read "How to install Wordpress Plugins"
- For general instructions on updating Wordpress Plugins, please read "How to update Wordpress Plugins"
- These nulling details are restricted to the customers/members only.
Changelog: WP Job Manager - Resume Manager Nulled - Version 1.18.6
Stable tag: 1.18.6
License: GNU General Public License v3.0
Manage candidate resumes from the WordPress admin panel, and allow candidates to post their resumes directly to your site.
= Documentation =
Usage instructions for this plugin can be found here: [https://wpjobmanager.com/documentation/add-ons/resume-manager/](https://wpjobmanager.com/documentation/add-ons/resume-manager/).
,= 1.18.6 =
- Fix: Ajax search check isset() like core for search fields
= 1.18.5 =
- Bump tested up to version to 5.8.
- Dev: Improve the handling of meta data and add REST support. (@Gnodesign)
- Dev: Add filters for [resumes] shortcode output, matching WP Job Manager core. (@tripflex)
- Change: Use the new wp_robots filter when it's available instead of wp_no_robots().
- Fix: Make category dropdown automatically resize based on window width on resumes page.
More Info at the Developer's website: WP Job Manager - Resume Manager Nulled
Here is the external link to the developer's website: