WooCommerce Pre-Orders, is a premium addon wordpress plugin for the external product "WooCommerce".
Sell pre-orders for products in your WooCommerce store. Allow customers to order products before they are available. Sell pre-orders for products and services Set up pre-orders in your WooCommerce store, so customers can order products before they’re available. You can automatically or manually release and fill orders when you’re ready and let the extension handle the rest! The pre-order experience is fully customizable and supports both pre-orders charged up front and upon release. If you’re ...
Read The Full Description Here
Sell pre-orders for products in your WooCommerce store.
Allow customers to order products before they are available.
Sell pre-orders for products and services
Set up pre-orders in your WooCommerce store, so customers can order products before they’re available. You can automatically or manually release and fill orders when you’re ready and let the extension handle the rest! The pre-order experience is fully customizable and supports both pre-orders charged up front and upon release. If you’re using a supported payment gateway, pre-orders can be charged upon release without the customer returning and paying for their order.
- Set an optional date/time when the product will be available
- Automatically charge orders when the product is available
- Change the release date for a pre-ordered product
- Email all customers who pre-ordered a product
- Cancel pre-orders if the product is no longer available
- Filter your pre-orders with a custom “pre-order” order status
- Works with simple & variable products
- Optionally charge a fee for a pre-order
- Customize the Add to Cart/Place Order buttons for pre-orders
Easy pre-order customization
Control how pre-order products are displayed using built-in settings for button text, product messages, and more. Display the time remaining until a product is available anywhere on your site using a countdown time shortcode with support for customization via CSS.
Easy Pre-Order Management
Pre-Orders can be charged in two ways, up front or upon release. When charging a pre-order up front, the customer pays the entire pre-order amount during the initial checkout. When charging a pre-order upon release, the customer’s payment method is charged when the product is released (either by reaching the availability date, if set, or manually within the Pre-Orders admin) when using a supported gateway. If a supported gateway is not available, the customer will receive an email when the pre-order is released prompting them to come back to the store and pay for their pre-order. All pre-orders can be managed through a dedicated page. From here the admin can delay, complete, cancel, or email selected pre-orders, or use the actions section to perform the same actions for all pre-orders for given product.
Automatically Charge Pre-Orders Upon Release
When you use one of the supported payment gateways, you can automatically charge your customer’s payment method when the pre-order is available. All gateways support manual payments for pre-orders, where the customer is sent an email asking them to come back and pay for their pre-order when it’s released.
Documentation: WooCommerce Pre-Orders Nulled
- Install and activate the external free product WooCommerce
- WordPress installation (minimum version 4.6 or above)
- PHP (minimum version 5.6 or above)
General Installation/Update Instructions
- For general instructions on installing Wordpress Plugins, please read "How to install Wordpress Plugins"
- For general instructions on updating Wordpress Plugins, please read "How to update Wordpress Plugins"
- These nulling details are restricted to the customers/members only.
Changelog: WooCommerce Pre-Orders Nulled - Version 1.9.0
2023-01-24 - version 1.9.0
* Add - Support for High-performance Order Storage ("HPOS") (formerly known as Custom Order Tables, "COT").
* Add - Declare compatibility with High-Performance Order Storage ("HPOS").
* Fix - Ensure custom messages get added to the pre-order completion email.
* Fix - Improve variable type checking.
* Fix - Set correct order status to when complete payment for failed pre-order.
* Tweak - Bump minimum WP version to 5.6.
* Tweak - Bump minimum PHP version to 7.0.
* Tweak - Bump minimum WC version to 6.0.
More Info at the Developer's website: WooCommerce Pre-Orders Nulled
Here is the external link to the developer's website: