iThemes Security Pro,
Take the guesswork out of WordPress security. iThemes Security offers 30+ ways to lock down WordPress in an easy-to-use WordPress security plugin. iThemes Security Pro offers several essential options to enhance the security of your WordPress powered Website. Brute Force Protection File Change Detection 404 Detection Strong Password Enforcement Lock Out Bad Users Away Mode Hide Login & Admin Database Backups Email Notifications Change WordPress Salts & Keys Online File Comparisons Google reCAPTCHA Integration Two ...
Read The Full Description Here
Take the guesswork out of WordPress security. iThemes Security offers 30+ ways to lock down WordPress in an easy-to-use WordPress security plugin.
iThemes Security Pro offers several essential options to enhance the security of your WordPress powered Website.
- Brute Force Protection
- File Change Detection
- 404 Detection
- Strong Password Enforcement
- Lock Out Bad Users
- Away Mode
- Hide Login & Admin
- Database Backups
- Email Notifications
- Change WordPress Salts & Keys
- Online File Comparisons
- Google reCAPTCHA Integration
- Two Factor Authentication
- WordPress User Security Check
- WordPress Password Security
- WordPress Malware Scanning
Documentation: iThemes Security Pro Nulled
- WordPress installation (minimum version 4.6 or above)
- PHP (minimum version 5.6 or above)
General Installation/Update Instructions
- For general instructions on installing Wordpress Plugins, please read "How to install Wordpress Plugins"
- For general instructions on updating Wordpress Plugins, please read "How to update Wordpress Plugins"
- These nulling details are restricted to the customers/members only.
Changelog: iThemes Security Pro Nulled - Version 7.0.3
7.0.3 - 2021-08-10 - Timothy JacobsEnhancement: Reintroduce Feature Flags management UI.Tweak: Reposition "Advanced" and "Tools" menu items to be more readable on lengthy screens.Bug Fix: Sites that did not support HTTPS, but had the SSL module active, but not configured, on upgrade would get redirected to the HTTPS version of the site.Bug Fix: When the Change Admin User tool is run, update any User Groups referencing the old user id.Bug Fix: Unregister the iThemes Security Two-Factor module when the Two-Factor Feature Plugin is enabled.Bug Fix: Add missing and correct erroneous textdomains.Bug Fix: WordPress footer would appear in the middle of the logs page.
More Info at the Developer's website: iThemes Security Pro Nulled
Here is the external link to the developer's website: