GravityView, is a premium addon wordpress plugin for the product "Gravity Forms Core - WordPress Plugin".
The best, easiest way to display Gravity Forms entries on your website. GravityView makes it incredibly easy to display Gravity Forms form entries on your site. You can use your own existing forms, or allow GravityView to create a form based on one of our presets. You simply select your existing form (or select preset) in GravityView, customize how you want it to appear using drag & drop, and you’re set! Once you have data collected from ...
Read The Full Description Here
The best, easiest way to display Gravity Forms entries on your website.
GravityView makes it incredibly easy to display Gravity Forms form entries on your site. You can use your own existing forms, or allow GravityView to create a form based on one of our presets. You simply select your existing form (or select preset) in GravityView, customize how you want it to appear using drag & drop, and you’re set! Once you have data collected from your form, GravityView will display it on your site!
Edit Gravity Forms entries from the front of the site
Edit entries on the front-end of your site, inside the original Gravity Forms form. GravityView allows users to edit their own entries, too!
Approve & reject entries
You can choose to approve entries before they show on your site. This is great for paid submissions. If you have a public form and want to review entries before they are visible in your View, you can moderate them. If you want to allow all entries, that works, too.
GravityView has deeply integrated with DataTables, the best script for working for tabular data. Browse, filter, and sort entries with live updates. Included with Interstellar or Galactic license levels.
Great for paid or membership directories
It’s simple to use GravityView to display paid entries. Just set your prices, create a View, and you’ve got a paid listings site! Perfect for business listings, job boards, and more.
Easy to Use & Customize
GravityView comes with built-in presets to display a variety of data. Use the drag & drop configuration to get it just right.
Search & Sort
You can filter the visible entries so that only the entries you want shown get displayed.
GravityView is available in English and 9 other languages: Turkish, Bengali, German, French, Italian, Dutch, Hungarian, Portuguese, and Romanian. Don’t see your language? Contribute a translation!
Editing form submissions just got easier
GravityView allows you to edit content right from the website-without touching a line of code. Give users the ability to edit their own entries. No more updating values yourself every time someone wants to make a change.
Approve submissions before they show up on your site
Don’t want entries showing up on listings without your approval? Only show information once it’s been screened and moderated with the Approve Entry feature.
Highlight the latest and most popular entries
Take control of what entries are being displayed, and where, to make sure the most popular entries are always visible. Keep your visitors up to date by showing the latest entries i.e. a list of Upcoming Events.
Add Ratings & Reviews to the entries
Let users give feedback on what’s awesome (or not so awesome)! Add Ratings and Reviews to make your View more interactive. Included with Interstellar and Galactic licenses.
Sort it out
You can allow users to sort tables themselves, or you can pre-configure how your entries are sorted.
Filter the results
You can filter what entries are shown. Some filters available are:
- Start and End Date
- Time, down to the minute
- Whether an entry is approved or not approved
Customize and personalize the experience
Custom Dynamic Content
Create unique, dynamic content to deliver a more engaging and personalized message. You can only show content if the entry matches defined conditions. That way users see content that is relevant to them.
Add images and videos to your Views
Showcase multiple images in a gallery and add the ability to quickly zoom in on any photo. Add videos and audio to your Views as well!
Import Entries into Gravity Forms
- Import thousands of entries from a CSV file
- Easily migrate Gravity Forms entries
- Supports almost all Gravity Forms field types
The Import Entries plugin is included with Galactic licenses, or available to buy separately.
Integrations & Support
DataTables is the best script for working for tabular data. Live-search your Gravity Forms entries. GravityView has deeply integrated with DataTables.
GravityView is available in English and 9 other languages: Turkish, Bengali, German, French, Italian, Dutch, Hungarian, Portuguese, and Romanian. Don’t see your language? It’s 100% ready to translate.
Documentation: GravityView Nulled
- Install and activate Gravity Forms
- WordPress installation (minimum version 4.6 or above)
- PHP (minimum version 5.6 or above)
General Installation/Update Instructions
- For general instructions on installing Wordpress Plugins, please read "How to install Wordpress Plugins"
- For general instructions on updating Wordpress Plugins, please read "How to update Wordpress Plugins"
- These nulling details are restricted to the customers/members only.
Changelog: GravityView Nulled - Version 2.15
= 2.15 on September 21, 2022 =
* Added: Entire View contents are wrapped in a container, allowing for better styling ([learn about, and how to modify, the container](https://docs.gravitykit.com/article/867-modifying-the-view-container-div))
* Added: When submitting a search form, the page will scroll to the search form
* Modified: Select and Multiselect search inputs will now use the connected field's "Placeholder" values, if defined in Gravity Forms ([read about Search Bar placeholders](https://docs.gravitykit.com/article/866-search-bar-placeholder))
* Improved: Date comparisons when using `[gvlogic]` with `greater_than` or `less_than` comparisons
* Fixed: Reduced the number of database queries to render a View, especially when using Custom Content, Entry Link, Edit Link, and Delete Link fields
* Fixed: Removed the Gravity Forms Partial Entries Add-On privacy notice when using Edit Entry because auto-saving in Edit Entry is not supported
* Fixed: The "entry approval is changed" notification, if configured, was being sent for new form submissions,* Fixed: Security vulnerability caused by the usage of `add_query_arg` / `remove_query_arg`. [Read more about it](https://blog.sucuri.net/2015/04/security-advisory-xss-vulnerability-affecting-multiple-wordpress-plugins.html)
* Fixed: Not showing the single entry when using Advanced Filter (`ANY` mode) with complex fields types like checkboxes
* Fixed: Wrong width for the images in the list template (single entry view)
* Fixed: Conflict with the "The Events Calendar" plugin when saving View Advanced Filter configuration
* Fixed: When editing an entry in the frontend it gets unapproved when not using the approve form field
* Added: Option to convert text URI, www, FTP, and email addresses on a paragraph field in HTML links
* Fixed: Activate/Check License buttons weren't properly visible
* Added: `gravityview/field/other_entries/args` filter to modify arguments used to generate the Other Entries list. This allows showing other user entries from any View, not just the current view
* Added: `gravityview/render/hide-empty-zone` filter to hide empty zone. Use `__return_true` to prevent wrapper `
* Added: "Hide View data until search is performed" setting - only show the Search Bar until a search is entered
* Added: "Clear" button to your GravityView Search Bar - allows easy way to remove all searches & filters
* Added: You can now add Custom Content GravityView Widgets (not just fields) - add custom text or HTMLin the header or footer of a View
* Added: `gravityview/comments_open` filter to modify whether comments are open or closed for GravityView posts (previously always false)
* Added: Hook to filter the success Edit Entry message and link `gravityview/edit_entry/success`
* Added: Possibility to add custom CSS classes to multiple view widget wrapper ([Read how](https://www.gravitykit.com/support/documentation/204144575/))
* Added: Field option to enable Live Post Data for Post Image field
* Fixed: Loading translation files for Extensions
More Info at the Developer's website: GravityView Nulled
Here is the external link to the developer's website: