Gonzales – Speed up WordPress,
Speed up your site by deactivation of useless scripts and styles. speed up - exclude useless CSS & JS added by theme/plugins support W3 Total Cache, WP Super Cache, WP Rocket, Cache Enabler - squeeze 110% from popular speed up plugins make site user friendly - consume less bandwidth increase PageSpeed, YSlow and Pingdom score actively maintened - last update: 5 days ago, 1yr support easy to use - configure in 5 minutes, multisite support ...
Read The Full Description Here
Speed up your site by deactivation of useless scripts and styles.
- speed up – exclude useless CSS & JS added by theme/plugins
- support W3 Total Cache, WP Super Cache, WP Rocket, Cache Enabler – squeeze 110% from popular speed up plugins
- make site user friendly – consume less bandwidth
- increase PageSpeed, YSlow and Pingdom score
- actively maintened – last update: 5 days ago, 1yr support
- easy to use – configure in 5 minutes, multisite support
How to speed up WordPress?
Did you know that plugins like slider, map or contact form load CSS and JS files on each page? Did you know they are busting your website performance and negatively affect page speed score? Use Gonzales to load them conditionally depending on page you’re visiting. It’s simple and lightweight tool which allows to get rid of useless CSS and JS files registered by themes and plugins.
How it’s possible?
Gonzales is not another clone of WordPress performance plugin. So what’s the difference between this and other optimization tools? It truly gets rid of problem by excluding JS/CSS from HTML code while other speed up plugins mask problem only – they use compression/merging method to minimize website size. In fact such a website still loads useless files which affect website performance.Gonzales uses brand new way of WordPress optimization method which other plugins do not use. I don’t want you to uninstall other awesome tools like Cache Enabler, W3 Total Cache, WP Super Cache or WP Rocket – Gonzales works with them symbiotically and you don’t need to configure anything! Nice way to speed up WordPress, huh?
So… how to speed up WordPress?
Just play video below 🙂 Warning. Following movie presents installation and configuration of Gonzales 1.x with different user interface. I’m preparing new video and it should be available soon. Meanwhile see how to speed up your WordPress website. Rewind to 11:21 to see before/after optimization effects. Results of Gonzales v1 and v2 are similar (v2 have slightly better because of new assets control mechanism).
Documentation: Gonzales – Speed up WordPress Nulled
- WordPress installation (minimum version 4.6 or above)
- PHP (minimum version 5.6 or above)
General Installation/Update Instructions
- For general instructions on installing Wordpress Plugins, please read "How to install Wordpress Plugins"
- For general instructions on updating Wordpress Plugins, please read "How to update Wordpress Plugins"
- These nulling details are restricted to the customers/members only.
Changelog: Gonzales – Speed up WordPress Nulled - Version 2.3
The developer has not provided the changelog information for this version.
More Info at the Developer's website: Gonzales – Speed up WordPress Nulled
Here is the external link to the developer's website: