Give – Currency Switcher, is a premium addon wordpress plugin for the external product "GiveWP".
Give - Currency Switcher add-on provides your donors with the ability to give using currency of their choice. Allow your donors to switch to their currency of choice and increase your overall giving with the GiveWP Currency Switcher add-on. Select from an extensive list of currencies, set the currency based on your users' location, pull from live exchange rates and more! Allowing your donors to give in the currency of their choice expands your audience ...
Read The Full Description Here
Give – Currency Switcher add-on provides your donors with the ability to give using currency of their choice.
Allow your donors to switch to their currency of choice and increase your overall giving with the GiveWP Currency Switcher add-on. Select from an extensive list of currencies, set the currency based on your users’ location, pull from live exchange rates and more! Allowing your donors to give in the currency of their choice expands your audience over international boundaries. Help your cause grow with Currency Switcher.
- Automatically set the currency based on the visitors’ location
- Set currency per gateway and per form
- Update exchange rates using several APIs
- Manually set exchange rates and custom rates
- Extensive add-on compatibility
Donors often prefer to donate using their own country’s currency. Providing donors the option to switch to their currency can reduce abandoned donations and increase overall giving. The Currency Switcher add-on has been developed with an intuitive interface and powerful features designed to give you flexibility when setting up your multi-currency donation forms.
Intuitive Multi-Currency Interface
Switching currencies should be super simple for your potential donors. We’ve adapted GiveWP’s already intuitive interface to support multi-currency options with support for mobile, tablet, and of course computer interfaces. Switching currencies in a default GiveWP donation form.
Geolocation Based Currency Switching
Take the confusion out of giving in a foreign currency. Enable automatic selection of the donor’s currency depending on the visitor’s location. This feature uses the leading provider of GeoLite data, MaxMind, to detect where a users’ location is using the most reliable methods possible.
Automatically Updated Exchange Rates
Take the hassle out of exchange rates. The Currency Switcher add-on allows you to select from leading exchange rate APIs to retrieve accurate rates for all your accepted currencies.
Custom Set Currency Rates
Often when switching currencies the donation levels won’t be even amounts. If you’d like more control over the amounts for each currency then you can easily adjust it manually. This works for both set and multi-level donation forms.
Granular Gateway Control
Certain gateways only support specific currencies. To fine-tune which gateways you accept we’ve built in a great utility. Select which currencies, on a global and per form basis, that you accept per payment gateway. GiveWP is the only donation platform that features this type of per-gateway support for various currencies.
Extensive Add-on Compatibility
We know you want to use this add-on alongside our others so we’ve ensured it’s compatible to the fullest. The Currency Switcher add-on is compatible with our other “Must-have” add-ons such as:
- Recurring Donations
- Fee Recovery
- Most payment gateways
Customizable Per Form
Only want to enable currency switching on a specific donation form? No problem. What about enabling it for all donation forms except a few certain ones. You can do that too. We’ve developed in global and per form settings that allow you to enable settings for all forms or only for specific donation forms. The choice is yours!
- Customizable Exchange Rates: If you want to control exchange rates you can lock an exchange rate to a specific value, and not have it updated automatically, and set it manually using your own custom value.
- Extensive Currency Support: Choose from more than 100+ currencies for your donors to select from.
- Customizable Text: Change the text that appears when a currency is switched along and use several template tags displaying the base currency, new currency, and exchange rate.
- Saved Currency Preference: When a donor gives when signed in to their account and returns their preferred currency will be the default one.
Documentation: Give – Currency Switcher Nulled
- Install and activate the external free product GiveWP
- WordPress installation (minimum version 4.6 or above)
- PHP (minimum version 5.6 or above)
General Installation/Update Instructions
- For general instructions on installing Wordpress Plugins, please read "How to install Wordpress Plugins"
- For general instructions on updating Wordpress Plugins, please read "How to update Wordpress Plugins"
Changelog: Give – Currency Switcher Nulled - Version 1.5.2
= 1.5.2: October 31st, 20222 =
* Fix: Adds a database upgrade to resolve an issue where some currencies weren't being stored correctly
= 1.5.1: March 17th, 20222 =
* Fix: The dismiss button for an invalid currency was absolutely massive on Multi-Step forms. It's a reasonable size once again
More Info at the Developer's website: Give – Currency Switcher Nulled
Here is the external link to the developer's website: