GFChart – Business Reports for Gravity Forms, is a premium addon wordpress plugin for the product "Gravity Forms Core - WordPress Plugin".
GFChart is an extension to Gravity Forms, it allows you to easily chart and count information captured via Gravity Forms Plugin.Features: Quickly turn data into knowledge. Create charts and calculations from form entries. Ideal for Surveys, Registrations, Sales & Assessments. Automatically display latest results to site visitors. Easy to configure user interface. Reports made easy Turn information you already collect via Gravity Forms into powerful and attractive reports.Segment and filter data using pre-defined parameters.Display in ...
Read The Full Description Here
GFChart is an extension to Gravity Forms, it allows you to easily chart and count information captured via Gravity Forms Plugin.
Quickly turn data into knowledge.
Create charts and calculations from form entries.
Ideal for Surveys, Registrations, Sales & Assessments.
Automatically display latest results to site visitors.
Easy to configure user interface.
Reports made easy
- Turn information you already collect via Gravity Forms into powerful and attractive reports.
- Segment and filter data using pre-defined parameters.
- Display in posts, pages, widgets, emails and PDFs*.
Engage your audience and empower your team
- Reports automatically recalculate on page load.
- Mobile responsive option.
- Front end filtering compatible*
- Create surveys and assessments* with live results.
- Logged in user filter option to deliver personalised reporting.
Eliminate manual report production
- Fully automated operation.
- Relative date filtering enables automatic roll forward of time window.
- Automatic monitoring of monthly trends*.
- Schedule routine sending of reports via email*.
Coding knowledge not required
- Menu driven. Minimal user code.
- Gutenberg block.
- Pre-built templates*
- Match color palette with our Advanced Survey customiser*
- Integrates with GravityView and Gravity PDF*.
Capabilities ↑ Back to Top
- Pie Charts: type (normal, 3D and donut); autoscaling; legend (none/bottom/top/right/left/labelled); edit chart title.
- Bar Charts: type (horizontal and vertical);
autoscaling; columns sorted by (label/value) (ascending/descending);
legend (none/bottom/top/right/left/in); columns can optionally be
segmented by an additional field displayed (beside/stack absolute/stack
percent); y-axis calculated as entry (count/sum) of either x-axis field
or another; edit chart title and axis labels. Note: segmentation is not
possible with Gravity Forms advanced survey fields.
- Line Charts: only available in Charting vs Time add-on.
- Progress Bar: total is taken from an existing Calculation; manual input of Goal; specified as (number/currency).
- Calculations: calculated as entry (count/sum/average/unique values).
- Charting vs Time (available to premium GFChart All customers only):
Bar Chart (horizontal or vertical), Line Chart (horizontal only), data
by month, for current month and previous 12 months (13 in total), single
data series, date is form submission date or a date field value.
- Filters (back end): logged in user only (yes/no);
date range (optional, using absolute or relative dates); payment status
(optional); optional field filters (is/is not/greater than/less than)
which can be grouped using (all/any) logic; GravityView Approval Status
(Disapproved/Approved/Unapproved); Gravity Flow workflow step / workflow
status; Created By User; Created By User Role.
- Filters (front end): our premium GravityView add-on enables Charts and Calculations to update according to front end filters set by website users in GravityView.
- Filters (dynamic): available via shortcode.
- Other adjustments: height and width of charts; manual additions to Google Charts library code for changing colours, fonts, etc.
- Positioning: chart/calculation can be inserted into
a post or page (using ‘Add Chart’ button) or into a widget (by
shortcode cut/paste). Insertion to emails and PDFs requires our premium Image Charts extension, and GravityPDF for PDFs.
- Export/Import: charts/calculations can be exported and imported between WordPress installs.
- Pre-configured templates: GFChart Plus customers have access to a library of pre-configured templates.
- Responsive: GFChart is screen size responsive from
v1.10.0. Note that responsiveness is switched off by default because it
affects existing Charts.
- Gravity Forms v2.3 compatible: GFChart is compatible with the database schema changes coming in Gravity Forms v2.3.
Documentation: GFChart – Business Reports for Gravity Forms Nulled
- Install and activate Gravity Forms
- WordPress installation (minimum version 4.6 or above)
- PHP (minimum version 5.6 or above)
General Installation/Update Instructions
Changelog: GFChart – Business Reports for Gravity Forms Nulled - Version 2.2.0
The developer has not provided the changelog information for this version.
More Info at the Developer's website: GFChart – Business Reports for Gravity Forms Nulled
Here is the external link to the developer's website: